- plot twist: all the self-harm bloggers stop being attention whores on the internet and go talk to a therapist instead
- lol seriously
- i'm not even going to go into how mad this makes me
- While I will grant that SOME self-harmers just want attention... the majority don't really give a shit if you pay attention to them or not.
what if every spider i’ve ever crushed thought it was like, living in my house with me the whole time and one day i just flew off the handle and murdered it. like it just thought we were hanging out together.
has every spider died while feeling a sense of betrayal.
literally everyone on here is on drugs
like I’m put on this earth to feel pain, if quit is on the menu then why am I playing the game?” —Dyme-A-Duzin (via anotherbeautifullie)
This won’t make your blog ug-
- Britain: let me play you the song of my people
- Britain: YO I TELL YOU WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT
I think I fall a little in love with people when I catch them in small moments, when they think no one’s looking at them, when they absently twirl a strand of hair between their fingers, when they lick their thumb to turn a page in a book. There’s something beautiful about a person who is lost in a thought, or adjusting their shirt, or is scratching a phantom itch on their arm, or even someone who is looking at someone else like I am looking at them.
WUB WUB WUB