Friendly reminder ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) that if you don’t sleep with someone for the sole reason that they’re HIV positive then you ARE being discriminatory towards a human being with a disease and you’re scum of the earth ｡◕‿◕｡ It’s basically as bad as saying you couldn’t love somebody with cancer. Respect people’s feelings. (◕‿◕✿)
this site is absolutely TOO MUCH
I need to cut down on my turn up and maybe look on increasing my turn down.
I’m really drunk right now and all I’m thinking abot is how Reservoir dogs is about two gay men who love each other through a diamond heist yu feel me
7 Things I Wish Parents Would Stop Teaching Their Children:
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
My favorite flower is the turnip.
Because turn up.